Since that advent of YouTube, more and more people have been creating videos and developing content online for various reasons, including entertainment, marketing, and even education. In fact, anyone can make and publish videos online as long as they have the right set of tools.
One of these tools is software like Videobolt. This review will take a closer look at Videobolt to help you have a better understanding of everything it has to offer.
In the end, you will have a pretty good idea of whether this platform is worth putting time and money into.
What is Videobolt?
Videobolt is a software company that was started in 2016 by Momcilo Stojkovic, Igor Halilovic, and Ugljesa Stojanovic. Its physical headquarters are in Belgrade, Serbia.
This software falls under the SaaS category (Software as a Service), and like most SaaS products, it is licensed on a subscription basis.
Videobolt is an online video animation maker that helps its clients to create, customize and edit branded videos, without professional video editing skills. You can then post the videos on your social media pages, like your Instagram stories or on your YouTube channel.
Key Features of Videobolt
Videobolt is designed to help its users create and edit videos. You can create the videos from scratch or you can customize existing videos using the platform.
It is quite intuitive, which means even people without any professional video editing skills can use it and achieve quality results.
As an artist, the platform can help you create content for sharing with your social media pages and Youtube channel. This can greatly help to boost your relevance among your audience, getting you more fans in the process.
Videobolt has an autosave system, which saves your work to the cloud together with all edits you made to the template. You can also access your drafts and purchased videos anytime.
The software also gives you the ability to rename, edit and create copies of your favorite videos.
This is the concept of storing all your rendered files in a collection of virtual servers in the cloud. This helps to clear space on your device for other projects.
The website provides you with lots of video templates that you can edit to your heart’s content. You can alter the color of the logo, the background, the text, and any other aspect that you might need to change to keep your brand’s visual identity.
They also provide custom-made, pre-determined color themes that you can use to make your brand feel more natural.
Automatic frame previews
The video editor lets you preview how any changes you make to a frame affect the whole video by rendering a preview of that specific frame. This feature gives you an oversight of the final product even before the whole video is rendered.
This feature allows you to see the final product before you choose to subscribe. The software renders a watermarked video, that has all the changes you made to the initial template.
You can decide to subscribe to Videobolt to remove the watermark or continue to edit the video.
How Videobolt Works
To use Videobolt, you don’t have to be a registered member. Their website offers access to a wide array of video templates, which all have some replaceable aspects.
All you need to do is select one template and edit it to meet your goals. This can be done by changing the images and text in the template, by selecting a custom theme or by choosing colors that fit your brand yourself.
There is also a feature that gives you a history of all the changes you’ve made on your project. This means you can restore your project to any point at any time.
Videobolt also offers an authoring program. This program lets you earn money from creating templates to sell on their platform.
However, to join their non-exclusive authors’ community, you need to go through an interview process. You will have to submit 3 mp4 videos of templates you would like to sell. It takes around 2 days to review and approve or reject your application.
If you are accepted as an author, you will get paid for any of your work that sells via PayPal or Payoneer. If your templates have earned at least $50, the funds are withdrawn on the first day of every month and wired on the 15th day of the same month.
Each author also receives a percentage of half the company’s revenue monthly, depending on their templates download percentage.
My Experience with Videobolt
I have been a Videobolt user for a while now.
To join the platform, you only need to register with your name, email address, username, and password. You can also create an account with your Twitter, Facebook or Google account.
So far, I have found the software to be exceptionally user friendly. There is a dashboard from which you’ll select all the editing tools you need. It’s all pretty intuitive, making use of recognizable icons and commands.
Once you get to work, the editing process is also very easy to grasp. Even a novice can create quality videos in no time at all, which is why I love it so much.
Pricing of Videobolt
Videobolt offers its users four subscription plans, which give you access to advanced features and watermark-free videos.
The 4 plans are;
- Basic: This plan will cost you $7.99 per month if you opt for monthly billing and $5.99 if you choose the annual billing. With this plan, you get access to 1 video credit per month, up to 4,000 templates, a commercial license, and one parallel render. If you choose the annual plan, you get 3 months free and save 25%.
- Plus: This plan will set you back $39.99 per month with the monthly plan and $24.99 with the annual plan. This plan lets you enjoy 10 video credits per month, up to 4,000 templates, a commercial license, 1 parallel render, priority support and live chat support. The annual plan also gets you 4 free months and saves you 37.5%.
- Unlimited: To use this plan you have to pay $79.99 for the monthly plan and $49.99 with the annual plan. This plan offers unlimited video credits, up to 4,000 templates, a commercial license, 2 parallel renders, high priority support, live chat support, an assets library, and stock footage. The annual plan also gets you 4 months free and saves you 37.5%
- Reseller: This is a custom package, and it requires you to request a quote for the prices. It offers unlimited videos, up to 4,000 templates, a reseller license, multiple parallel renders, high priority support, live chat support, an assets library, and stock footage. Having more than one parallel renders enables you to render 2 or more projects, which makes you work faster. The commercial license is necessary to let you use the videos you buy with your subscription any way that you want.
- Video editing is free. You can customize any template you want at no cost, but the video will have a watermark.
- Videobolt has earning potential. As an author, the website guarantees that if you frequently upload quality templates, you can earn up to four figures monthly.
- They offer multiple plans, and all plans have a monthly and an annual payment option. This gives you a wide range of options to chose from.
- The plans are on the pricey end, and the difference in the range of products isn’t that big.
- The video credits are short. One video credit is only 6 minutes long, and if you need to create a longer video, you will have to use multiple credits, which are limited to 20 credits.
Videobolt is an amazing tool for anyone looking to create videos to market their products and services. It is easy to use, and it comes with a vast array of templates and themes that will help you create video content with a high degree of freedom.
Apart from one or two issues (that are always constantly being fixed in updates, by the way), I believe Videobolt is a really great video editing tool that anyone will enjoy using. That is why I highly recommend it.